At Reliant Packaging, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) says that the information we provide to people about how we process their personal data must be:
- concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible;
- written in clear and plain language;
- free of charge.
We’ve made sure ours is.
Who are we?
We’re Reliant Packaging, manufacturers and suppliers of superior packaging solutions based near Peterborough. Our registered address is Unit A Elmhurst House, Limesquare Estate, Enterprise Way, Bretton, Peterborough, PE3 8YQ and our telephone number is 01733 371800.
How do we collect information from you?
When you use our website, including when you contact us about products and services or sign up for our newsletter, we collect information from you.
What type of information is collected from you?
We collect personal information that might include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, source of referral as well as which pages you looked at and for how long. It also includes contact information that you give us when you register with us so that we can send you email updates and newsletters.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our products or services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes other than is set out in Disclosures.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Peace of mind about your choices
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post, email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent.
How you can access and update your information
What we do to protect your personal information
When you give us personal information, we take great care to ensure that it’s treated securely.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us containing sensitive information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected, but we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Use of ‘cookies’ (not the interesting, edible kind)
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our websites. We will use the session cookies to keep track of how you move around our website and to monitor user behaviour for statistical and marketing purposes. We will use the persistent cookies so that we recognise you when you visit our website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
You can switch off cookies by changing your browser preferences. Be aware that this might affect functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
16 or Under
Welcome, young visitors! We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Review of this Policy
This Policy was last updated in March 2018.
We review our policies on a regular basis and may update this policy by posting a new version on our website.
That’s it! Thanks for reading.